Blacktail Deer Plateau I think I've seen this film before.
10 Posts
Ooc —
He had departed from the coast many days before; he had lost track of how many. All he knew now was that he found himself in a very different land. The smell of brine replaced itself with the earthy scent of open prairie, and he found he enjoyed this rolling sea more than the tempestuous waves of the coast. Perhaps because if he fell into the grasses, he could pick himself back up again, whereas to fall into her liquid counterpart would kiss his head to his watery grave.

Yet for all this, Augustine still marvelled at the idea that the ocean floor might look like this, with plateaus and valleys and towering mountains that rose up to its surface. Surely the ground would be softer than the slope he had climbed moments prior to reach this vantage, where he could turn his eyes to the expanse of the plains. And he wondered, what creatures would replace the wolves, and the birds, and the prairie antelope who frolicked through the endless grasses.
Messages In This Thread
I think I've seen this film before. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 22, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: I think I've seen this film before. - by Augustine - November 22, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: I think I've seen this film before. - by Akavir - November 29, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I think I've seen this film before. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 12:00 PM