Snake-oil salesman
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

It didn't take the hybrid long to traverse the mountainside toward Kipling's hiding hole, though he made no effort to hasten his arrival. Of course she'd already exited her den and was standing there as he approached, almost as if she were waiting for him. A sly grin spread over his face that held no humour or joy, it was a reaction to the satisfaction of her being so punctual for his meeting. When he finally arrived within a few quick steps of the female he cooed Did you miss me so much you waited up? He did his best impression of a sweet voice, something one would call to a lover. Of course it was dripping with sarcasm, and probably malice.

The half-breed had half expected her to flee, as opposed to standing fast on his approach, he shrugged off the mild disappointment at the lost opportunity of running her down, she probably felt confident after their last little episode. He waited until he was almost in touching distance of Kipling before speaking once more. I've come back to settle a few accounts, Figured I'd start with you. His voice still cooed the words, this time lacking the sarcasm that lingered a moment before. He half expected her to retaliate in some unpredictable, even violent way. Though he hoped she'd at least hang around for him to tease a little longer.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - August 31, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 08:49 PM