Noctisardor Bypass congratulations. you have found a waste-bin
7 Posts
Ooc —
Agent dips his head, not in obligation but respect for the rank she has achieved for herself. Her question is expected, met with a fleeting, wry half-smile. Chance, He answers, unknowingly echoing Arbiter's thoughts. I'll stay awhile, if you'll have me. Recruit for your pack. I always thought leadership would suit you. The words are cool and to the point, clearly laying out his intentions in his typical indirect manner. I can tell you're struggling lurks behind the words, and I'm here to help, but these aren't sentiments Agent is accustomed to expressing. So he offers what he knows.
Messages In This Thread
congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 21, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 24, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 27, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 19, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 12:56 AM