Snake-oil salesman
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The averted gaze would have been a moment to spark pride in the male, it was usually an indication of subordinate behaviour but this time it only helped to rob Fang of his imagined victory. Why? A momentary flicker of anger seized the hybrid, didn't he just explain that? Did I fucking stutter? When their eyes met the male did his best to hold her stare for as long as possible. The normally sharp tongued female was being surprisingly evasive and it was ruining all his fun.

He took another step toward her dropping his head in an attempt to meet her eyes again. I Figured we had a score to settle. One way or another. He explained, his voice losing all hints of sarcasm, though the last few words were cooed at her once again. He wasn't entirely certain what he intended to do with the female, or why he sort her out. She'd been on his mind, he assumed it was because of the still paining wound on his hind-leg. And here she was practically cowering before him. He wasn't sure why but he knew he didn't like it, all his imagined plans of taking a chunk of her with him off the mountain seemed to ebb away. He was a softy at heart after all. Besides, I want to know if I tasted good. A broad smile spread over his features, suddenly attempting to lighten the mood.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - August 31, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Fang - September 07, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Snake-oil salesman - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 08:49 PM