Redsand Canyon Let that lonely feeling wash away
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Prancing around the young lady, less of predatory skulking and more so a joyous swagger. Strutting his 'stuff' so to speak as if he was trying to peacock his presence to get her to "look at me" from every angle he could offer. Plush snowy tail proudly curling over his hips as he eyed her the same way he desired to be stared at, studied. That's a little strange to say. He pointed out. Why would I bring you anything if not promised a witch to satisfy my desires? Seems counterintuitive. he tried to poke holes into her logic. 

Hmm? And let's say you were a 'wraith' - he mocked. Shouldn't the price match my wish? "Wish" he says, as if a witch or wraith was any different than some genie or something rather. Frankly, he wasn't certain he wanted anything from her. The prince of gore was simply curious to see what the call was all about and what was at the end of that rainbow. 

It was only now that he spotted her eyes... brows shifted skyward with a curious glance. How strange. He couldn't be certain, but she seemed blind at a glance, despite how well she carried herself. A blind loner? It can't be.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 25, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 26, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 26, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 28, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 29, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - December 01, 2020, 12:25 AM