I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
“I do not need to sympathize,” Ptarmigan clarified, pinning Cara with acidic green eyes as though willing the girl to make some other assumptions. She didn't know the yearling, and the yearling certainly didn't know her, so there was bound to be some misunderstanding... But, of course, the Endore didn't think of that. She expected others to be as crystal clear about their intentions as she thought she was about her, nevermind that she was often as clear as mud.

“I think you're missing the point,” Ptarmigan said with a shrug, “but I can't explain much to walls.” The Endore was not above insulting another's intelligence if they failed to grasp a concept on the first go, as she believed Cara had. It was only one of her many unsavoury characteristics. As she implied, she had no intentions of trying to further clarify the point of making Cara the Beta of this pack. She thought it was obvious, though it was far from it.

Of course, the way she saw it, the wolves of the pack followed Cara, and Cara followed her. There was no question of the other female's obedience, if only because Ptarmigan had bested her in combat, and would happily do it again if the Beta refused to submit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay - by Ptarmigan - September 07, 2014, 08:15 PM