Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
On the first good opportunity to do so, Jomyo had ranged away from the Bypass. Her travels north of their home had yielded very little of interest lately, and looking to avoid treading into Ursus' gaze, she started off towards the mountains, veering to the west more than the south. Maybe, she could find something worthwhile there when the valleys themselves had been remarkably quiet lately--besides an occasional blip from known trouble-makers. She couldn't tell if it was suspicious or not yet.

So far, she had traveled in a continued peace and miles bled away around her. No one bothered her any, which was good--so progress went easily. She followed an occasional prey trail, filtered across a territory she knew vaguely of, and even tracked towards a few places she had known to be inhabited before only to find continued emptiness. There were a few spots of interest at best, but nothing really noteworthy; it was a landscape edging its way towards a deepening winter, all crisscrossed with fellow travelers.

Very little changed once she reached the Sunspire's mountains. Jomyo had caught wind of a few new scents along the way, and paused when she heard a peculiar call from afar--so maybe she was bound for a change of pace in heading this way. While the weather was good, she simply kept going and made her way into the heart of the range with this in mind. It lead her to the Vale, and there, she soon found the sight of another sole wolf.

Looking to improve her bearings on the area, she strode closer with a friendly countenance on. Since they didn't smell like Ursus, or anywhere else the ranger new about, she had to default to something. Hey, she chuffed when the distance was fair enough to engage on. Before she said more, she was watching the other for signs of trouble--and hopeful not to find any between two complete strangers. Passing through too? she asked.
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM