Raven's Watch I was following the pack,
kiss me on the mouth
16 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Even with another, the bird had yet to leave. Rather it seemed to hop even further upon the branches distancing in height then leaving, laying claim to the tree it had. Many days has she watched and it seemed keen on this particular one, but she did not see a particular nest for themself, just but a lonesome bird in the trees.

Turning to the plush freckled wolf, Viola smiled fondly, "Oui, though I do not know how. I have not learned." A thick french accent laid across as she spoke, words taking a moment to gather- but the autumn wolf was learning. Gradually her English was getting better the more she spoke, especially alone, but as others carried the same issue with a thick accent, progress wasn't the best.

"You do not smell of Watch, you-"Though before her question could be asked clearly, a darker wolf that smelled like Stjor' clearly went between the two and growled at the other defensively. She was surprised at such manners, but often forgot that it was how it was, wolves not of same pack should not enter the territory.

"She seem nice, no harm?" Trying to quench the bloodthirst, Viola fretted in words to try and help the situation, for the freckled woman did not seem to want to cause an issue.
[Image: d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c635...zw64bIYPq4]
Messages In This Thread
I was following the pack, - by Viola - November 17, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Cordelia - November 23, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Solpallur - November 24, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Viola - November 29, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Cordelia - December 07, 2020, 04:39 PM