four walls
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
"She liked me and I didn't take it very well, OK? I thought it was weird, I freaked out, and I asked her to stay with Njal and Tuwawi." Kaskara fought the urge to roll her eyes at the younger girl, whose rank meant little at nothing at that moment. She had kicked out a perfectly healthy and valuable member of the pack because of something that made her comfortable? It would have been taken to the council in her birth-pack and only decided upon after much debate, not made as a rash decision because the alpha felt uncomfortable about something her subordinate said or did.

But instead of saying these things to Bazi, Kaskara kept her mouth shut. After all, the white dove herself had said Scimitar had already "told her off" and if he had, then she definitely didn't need to add her voice to the fire. She would, however, offer some advice, "Next time you feel uncomfortable about something a packmate does or feels toward you, take a moment to really think about it, okay Bazi? You could have lived with Danica here, even after you knew she liked you, because she's...she was a good member of the pack." And frankly, pack trumps feelings. But that last part was said only in her mind.

"But I totally agree with your decision on Shadow. He was never rude to me, but I could tell he had mood swings sometimes. And yeah, he liked to smirk a lot." She was said to hear about Paarthurnax, though. "Are you sure Paar likes him? He's kind of an ass."
Messages In This Thread
four walls - by Kaskara - August 26, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: four walls - by Bazi - August 27, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: four walls - by Kaskara - August 29, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: four walls - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: four walls - by Kaskara - August 30, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: four walls - by Bazi - August 31, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: four walls - by Kaskara - August 31, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: four walls - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: four walls - by Kaskara - September 05, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: four walls - by Bazi - September 06, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: four walls - by Kaskara - September 07, 2014, 09:29 PM