Hushed Willows In time I want to be your best friend
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
He did it! I win! He cried happily as they fell over onto the ground, he on top of her awkwardly while the pale woman struggled to get back onto her feet. He could feel her trying to move by pushing against the ground with her back, she was a lot stronger than she looked! He was impressed... honestly, he thought she would just get mad and bark at him, tell him to piss off or something like that, maybe put it in a nicer way than that knowing how prissy the fairies are.

Admit defeat! He said even as she pushed enough to get him to roll off of her, slipping and sliding with all that excess puppy skin making it easy to flop around. Still, he tried to remain the victor and push with his back legs, stubbornly not ready to let her up until he was truly, victorious in both their eyes. 

He had a sneaking suspicion she wasn't done yet and that the young lady had something hidden up her sleeve. That excited him to the point where his tail vibrated happily between his legs where it had movement still.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - October 29, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 07, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 16, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 01, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 08, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 10, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 14, 2020, 11:57 PM