Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
The Eizokusei put up a friendly front, though conserved her distance carefully. Thankfully, the stranger offered no alarms so far and Jomyo liked to think she had a fairly practiced eye by now though ultimately, she was more interested in the wistful reply. She could sense the sadness in it, which pressed her not to immediately pry despite the curious light it shined on the familiar company. But she would remember that.

Instead, she'd answer back first: I heard something, but was too far off to get a good go of it; a witch? she asked, shaking her head gently. Not anything I've heard of before in these parts, but not impossible. I was actually starting to think the range was looking awfully uninhabited these days. the scout went on to detail. At least on her way into the spine of mountains so far, no one had crossed her. So that's the most interesting possibility I've heard all day, she added on half a step closer, and a look in that general direction. South, roughly? I'm Jomyo, a scout.. from Legion. she provided, hence why she was out wandering about--somewhat.
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM