The Sunspire redeye reprisal
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Once upon a time Jace would not have second guessed anyone in leadership. However, fox had proved him wrong time and time again. So he had formulated the idea swiftly that some experience and maturity was a must when you wanted to lead. You also had to be a little bit less selfish.

Jace listened and agreed, he was okay with Ferdie raising the children as his own, he was. The thing that he found so unfortunate was the want to not tell them they were adopted. That could have crushing consequences later on in life. And if the father had a pack and showed up later to claim what was his, they could be out for blood.

He frowned i can't hunt right now. I must say I am unsure how i feel about them? I am confused. I am okay with it, but i also find it all rather...disconcerting to say the least. he didn't know how else to put it. He did not mind them, but they also made him wary. That would not mean that he would not protect them with his life, because he would. It was just nervous energy he clung to about it all.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:33 PM