Whitefish River Who wants to entertain me?
41 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Wynter nodded seriously when the male confirmed that working hard and training would get her the size she wanted to be. She nodded once more, thoughtfully. She already tried to work on her warrior skills a lot. But she figured that protecting the border would be just as important. The girl beamed when he spoke of her mother. "Yes! I have the bestest mom," she smiled. She really looked up to her mother and wanted to be like her when she was bigger. It seemed that her mother wasn't scared of anything!

"Oh. Okay!!," she spoke and then started to trot to the border with her tail raised proudly. She wanted to bring him there the fastest route, which was through the bramble. She only realized then that Hiero was probably too big to take this route and adjusted for him. She stopped at a scent marking and then turned to Hiero. "I can see the path we walk, and I can scent the marks," she explained. "It is only to tell others we live here. It will not really help to keep intruders out that is why we patrol, to check for things that are unusual, right?"
Messages In This Thread
Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 15, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:49 PM