Whitefish River Who wants to entertain me?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The best I've ever seen! And he meant it. Well, maybe he was being biased considering how much of a crush he still had on the mom - something he was almost ashamed of really. Especially now since she had blatantly told him she would never be interested in him or in love in general. He just couldn't act upon any of it is all. 

Wynter was quick to take the lead, and Hieronymous happily followed behind her at a respectable distance to give her space to move around. The last thing he wanted to be was to hover over her shoulder and make her nervous. She had to have space to move and explore! All he had to do was keep up. 

Thankfully she took a different route than forcing him, a square piece, to fit in a circle-shaped hole. He nods along to her remarks. Very good. He keeps nodding, Ira was already working on teaching her children. That was not shocking at all knowing her. That's right, it's why we train so that when an intruder does come, we can keep everyone safe. The borders are there only to tell them this is our home and to respect our boundaries.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 15, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:49 PM