Whitefish River hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited
GOT SUNSHINE IN A BAG
46 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He didn't turn around, but a telling smirk crossed his lips. Dorian wasn't so ignorant to believe he'd be alone, oh no. Now that he was a pack coywolf, he'd have to get used to company. Not that he was complaining. The girl's voice made him tilt his head to the side in a questioning manner, but again, he didn't turn around to face her. He let her keep the ruse going, amused that she'd play his game.

"Maybe I'll find a live mouse and put it in someone's den" he crafted immediately "while they're sleeping. And count how long before they notice it" Then again, hunting down one singular mouse and carrying it all the way back to the den sites... "or find some itchy plant and do that instead?" He was open to suggestions though.

"Or!" he cawed, chuckling "maybe I'll teach a nosy girl a lesson about interrupting my talk with the world!" Dorian spun around at last, mischief in his eyes "impersonating my lover, in my own love affair. How rude!" he playfully crounched, tail bristling and wagging. He opened the floor to a reaction, gleefully waiting.
Messages In This Thread
hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Eshe - December 05, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Dorian - December 05, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Eshe - December 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Dorian - December 05, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Dorian - December 12, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Dorian - December 12, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Eshe - December 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Dorian - December 23, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: hey, it's a (pizza) party and you're invited - by Eshe - January 11, 2021, 10:49 AM