Stavanger Bay [j] the break
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar offered his baby sister a lick upon her cheek, drawing in her scent, foreign and familiar though it was. I keep mistaking you for mother, Ragnar admitted to her with a soft chuckle. He meant that as a compliment, of course. Kenna had been the desire of many Berserkers even after her youth, though it was Eitri she had fallen in love with and now, the young Sigurd. The scarred Jarl smiled at her assessment of his pack lands, lifting his icy Caribbean eyes to give it a quick over before they settled back to her. Odinn led me here, Ragnar breathed to her. Seeing Odinn was nothing new for the Berserker; it was such a natural part of his life that it was rare if he didn't glimpse the All-Father. He came to me as a Raven, Hati ...a one eyed raven and brought me to this Bay where my family and pack could be safe. Safe from the bear that had taken Pump's life and safe from the intrusion of Wheeling Gull Isle. One of those, at least, Ragnar knew to be gone. He had not been to Horizon Ridge in quite some time and did not know if the bear that had ended their leader's life was still around or not.

Welcome home, Hati, Ragnar murmured to her in a welcoming manner, smirking slightly at her. He had worried about her at first, but then his worry had lessened. She had not been the small wailing infant he had known in Odinn's Cove. She was nearing adulthood and Kenna had taught her well, he knew. He knew it without having witnessed it because Kenna was his mother too and Ragnar liked to think that he knew her. For a moment the Jarl hesitated, before he fixed her in another stare. Sköll left some time ago for Odinn's Cove. There is always the chance that he may come back. Especially, Ragnar felt, if he knew Hati was back in the Bay. Ragnar missed his friend's young son but had not tried to stop the boy when he had confessed his want to leave. Not so little anymore, Ragnar corrected her with a soft laugh. Two sons, Eirikr and Gunnar; and a daughter, Gyda. They will be four months old soon. They grow by the day. I have a foster daughter named Junior wandering around these Wilds somewhere, too, Because he couldn't forget Junior. She is shared between her biological parents and Thistle and myself...it is a long story. Ragnar took a pause before his lips parted to speak once more. I have two wives now, as well.Do you remember my slave Nerian? She is a free woman now and my second wife. I hope to have children by her before the end of the year. Ragnar was a busy man, literally.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
[j] the break - by Hati - September 06, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: [j] the break - by Hati - September 07, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: [j] the break - by Hati - September 08, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 10, 2014, 07:36 AM