Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Wolves on the northeast edge were the first she had heard of, and she answered with a slow nod. There was rumor of a pack dissolving somewhere around there recently, but I didn't know them any, she noted, but therefore, it was really of no consequence to her now if it had gone. Guess someone was coming along to pick up the slack already.

Besides that? There used to be a pack in this Vale not too many moons ago, but evidently not anymore, and before that, others in the forests just on the other side of the mountains that up and left too.. she recounted. Last I heard on Diaspora, though, they went south. But that would be well into the territory of old news by now. I haven't heard of them since, not in my area, anyway.. Jomyo detailed. They could've gone over the mountains, or deep south, or simply dispersed for all she knew.

She kept the name, and so far, was glad to match it to what seemed to be an easygoing presence. Jomyo could answer back about her own situation thanks to these good graces so far. She goes by Arbiter. We used to claim Lost Creek Hollow. she replied, adding that extra piece to see if Ruenna would be familiar. She seemed fairly savvy in the area, so it was worth a mention.
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM