Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
You are not my friend, Ragnar spoke simply, coldly when the male known as Adair called him my friend. What wolf joins a pack and doesn't know any of it's members? To Ragnar it sounded like he was one of those wolves that joined a pack, used up their resources while it suited them and then left. He'd had quite a few of those in Stavanger Bay and every time it crawled under his skin. It was an itch he could not scratch and he found the more it happened the more he was beginning to hate wolves like that. He almost hated them as much as he hated trespassers. Almost, but not quite. Packs were not there for convenience or charity. At least, Stavanger Bay wasn't. They were a family and it disgusted him that this male, obviously, had no intentions of staying with the Spine pack as he stated when he spoke in the next breath about helping another. So, he had just joined the Spine two days ago but during that time decided he was going to abandon them by helping another?

A smirk graced the scarred Scandinavian's lips but it was far from being one of mirth. It was a dangerous thing — his smirk. It hid his disgust well not that Ragnar did not intend to be straight forward with him. It was rare that the Jarl ever held anything back. He was cruel, merciless, heartless even but at least Ragnar wasn't two faced.

Then why did you join them? Why are you carrying around their scent? Using their resources when you don't even intend to stay. Two days you said since you joined and already you have betrayed them. What is the point of being so two faced? Whatever Adair's plans had been Ragnar hoped that he was ruining them. The Viking was not a friendly individual and the words that spewed from the other man's lips did nothing to improve his image in Ragnar's eyes. Keep your gifts svikari. Take it to the pack you have betrayed. Perhaps they will accept it instead of tearing out your entrails. Ragnar's smirk deepened as his nostrils flared with the idea. It was what Ragnar would have done. He was going back to his hardened roots — how he had been in Odinn's Cove. The Wilds had made him softer but his heart was turning to ice once more, the savagery taking over.

If you have nothing useful to offer me I suggest you leave me. It was already obvious that Adair did not have anything to offer him in the terms of the male that Ragnar hunted and thus Ragnar did not feel the need to be conversational.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM