Whitefish River running forever, if they should catch me
first rate heartbreak
16 Posts
Ooc — Sen
All Welcome 
Counting thread toward Haiku's Scout trade.

The Thawdrift entered the Teekon Wilds from the West. Often travelers looked to travel West to venture to new horizons, but the Mackenzie deviated from pioneers prior that followed the setting sun. He was about chasing the sunrise, meeting to greet the day’s light as it peaked over the mountain ranges of the East. Traveling during the daytime hours was much more feasible for the male. Winter was in full effect and the warm sensation of the sun against his downy, wispy pelage always put him in a sunny mood (pun intended) Though he knew he looked to wander eastward, he wasn’t exactly sure where he was destined to go. Quite frankly, he didn’t care where.

From Tuktu Hinterlands to Great Bear Wilderness, the carob colored male traversed through the two major territories with a decent pace. Finally making it to Kintla Flatlands (and unknowingly crossing into a third major territory in the terrain), he followed the Whitefish River up to a certain point where the freshwater smell turned into marked scents of a pack territory. It had been hundreds of miles since he interacted with someone other than a lone wolf.

Sniffing around the perimeter of the borders, Haiku was mindful to keep a respectable distance from where unofficial went into official grounds. When his nose satiated itself taking in all the new scents and smells of this region at the border, Haiku would stand at the borders' edge to patiently wait. He contemplated howling to call attention to the pack that resided here but figured he was in no rush to do so (and didn't consider himself that special of a presence to be expected at their doorstep) Surely if the pack was mindful of patrolling their borders, it wouldn’t be a long wait.
Messages In This Thread
running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 08, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 08, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 11, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 13, 2020, 03:36 PM