Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai smiled when it was his mother that came into view. His tail wagged and as she came closer he greeted her with a happy — Mom! — and he returned the nosing with a cheerful disposition to match his mother's. An onlooker might find it hard to believe that they were not related by blood, considering their similar demeanours in that moment; Valette had taught Nikai well.

She asked to what she owed the visit and Nikai was quick to say, Nothing special, I just wanted to see you. It's been so long. Alya had visited in the meantime, but it wasn't the same to hear news from home compared to actually going over. Alya's on a scouting mission of her own, so I decided to drop by home. Nikai had some news, too, of course, but nothing too urgent. And of course, to let you know that Leta's doing really well. The Saints have moved in closer and Hydra wanted to let you know that the wolves you've been having trouble with in Bearclaw Valley have no known allies right now. He hated breaking news first, as he really just wanted to know how his mother was doing, but it would have to wait until the important news was out.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM