Whitefish River stay awhile and listen
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
He had a bit of trouble saying her name, which was the typical reaction she'd usually get upon saying it. She too had difficulty pronouncing the names of these lands too -- so many different people, from so many different cultures, all clustered into this one space they called the Teekons. The young crane had never seen such diversity back in her home land and as scary as it all was, she secretly enjoyed the thought of knowing more about other wolves and their history.

"Izumi--" she began "--it mean harmonious spring in my home language...". Ah, such a vibrant name given to such a miserable person. But at least Izu held some sense of pride to her surname -- it was the only familial connection she had now.

His next words would come off as a little random to the crane's, and she was a little taken aback as she turned to look at him again. Fun stories....hopefully he didn't mean her history. Though if he wanted to trade folktales..."I...don't see why not..." she had a few to tell from her childhood.

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
stay awhile and listen - by Dorian - December 07, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Izumi - December 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Dorian - December 07, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Izumi - December 08, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Dorian - December 08, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Izumi - December 11, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Dorian - December 11, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Izumi - December 11, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: stay awhile and listen - by Dorian - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM