The Morag Tong (Pack Howl)
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Fang had concluded his business back on the spire and had since been lurking amongst the extremities of his newly found homeland. Things were moving forward at a good pace so when Meldresi's call rang out through the woods he was neither surprised, or far away. As she requested in her own call the half-breed sang to the sky. These woods are ours. His own contribution to the howl was brief for the moment.

The hybrid turned and quickly as he could manage trotted toward the ebony-clad leaders location. On arrival a dip of his head was offered before he moved alongside his new alpha, turning his muzzle to the sky to sing once more. These woods are ours till our last.

Speech

Messages In This Thread
The Morag Tong (Pack Howl) - by Meldresi - September 08, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: The Morag Tong (Pack Howl) - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Morag Tong (Pack Howl) - by Leatherface - September 11, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: The Morag Tong (Pack Howl) - by Meldresi - September 19, 2014, 09:17 PM