Rising Sun Valley Through shadow, to the edge of night.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Adair watched as she looked away, as bashful as he had observed her to be, previously. Humble and diligence composed the femmora before him. Such a thought that brought another memory to his mind of Varia, a runt pup he had helped along to adulthood, who didnt know what sort of beauty she held on her insides, rather than her outside, which once held a golden composed pelt.
What she had missed was what Adair slowly taught her, that loving someone for who they were, rather than by looks, alone.

From the far south, a place of desert sands, much sun, and little rain.", elaborated the dual colored hellion.

Adair noted that, confirming his suspicions. Paarthurnax was a desert wolf. Her coat and figure had revealed that.

"Ah, I see. It shows. You also seem to be one of a kind, here. I do hope you take pride in your unique lifestyle. Its often many dont use their heritage to their advantage. Roses have thorns, not just perfume."

The four year old turned from the femalia, to gaze around at their surroundings, only to return his orbs back to her own.

"I am of spuce wooden lands, hence the color of my own hide. And my birth pack were...lumber lovers. It seems everything they did involved wood, somehow."
Adair grinned a bit at the nostalgia.
"When I came of age, I was a caretaker for the pack. I didnt hunt much. I stayed behind, and all an elderly gave me a recipe for cached meats..drowning it in berries. Aye, its a good thing, it is."

Adair looked towards the northwest, the light breeze ruffling his silked mane.
"But that was my life. A caretaker, a naturalist, and a gamekeeper. I also did a bit of counseling. Maybe because it takes a bit more than most wolves to get to my tipping point."

He again, turned back to the soon to be Alphess, and her radiant copper eyes.

"What is it that you did in your own homelands, friend?"
Messages In This Thread
Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 07, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 08, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 16, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - October 11, 2014, 11:04 AM