Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Adair simply gazed at the hessian before him, curious as to why he was so quick to hurt than to understood. To harm, than to help. The 4 year old was not impatient. Anything this male could, and probably would see in his eyes of the old brute, Adair didnt hold him against it.

"The kind of wolf who was unfamiliar with the others. One who had no other choice but to be alone. One who occasionally likes solitude."

Adair tilted his head, looking at the cold lupine before him.

"And I did not use their rescourses for that gift. Or anything. Everything I make, everything I do, is on free soil. Not pack lands. So your assumption is wrong. As well as the one of me being two faced. You would be quite surprised, how loyalty is placed in my own heart, friend."

Adair stood, turning, and gestured to the lined up bundles of meat left untouched on the ground, placing a paw on them, and gently rolled them to the white wolfs own pads.

"Your opinion is your own. If you do not want free signs of a potential ally, then that be your own choice. And as for something to offer you...advice, seeing how a peace offering has not worked. I offer you words. And those words, again, you dont have to take with you. Let them sit on the ground, with the meat. But unlike the meat, those words will not rot. Whether you return for them or not, lies in your paws. "

Adair turned his wood hued crown, contemplating making his way to the other side of the woods, and out of the clearing, but before doing such, he murmured to the Viking, whos heart was made of the coldest of ices.

"Do not do unto others, what you would not have done unto your own self. Equality is key to the locks of liberty, freedom, and respect to that of a leader. To give an inch, is to give a chance to prove loyalty."
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM