stirrings
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Fang's inside/on the border, Blue is a few feet outside, so maybe 6ft?

Manners? For a moment Fang nearly lost his authoritative composure, the reminded of only days before the previous encounter with a plateau wolf. Truth was he was unaware what plans Meldresi had for the winter, but raiding the plateau wolves seemed like a really ill-advised idea. Of course should circumstances arise, survival of the fittest might require such an approach.

He tilted his head slightly as she spoke of the various titles she held, He had no such titles to speak of as yet, moving on he spoke. "The birds, yes, Though I've not personally seen them, the ravens and crows share bad blood here." He paused for a moment. Finally deciding to speak in regards to the politics of manners. "I think its safe to say we won't be the author of troubles. But If any of your comrades trespass..." He shrugged at the last, as if to say what happens is their problem. He'd already been involved in the mess of one pack dealing with a neighbour taunting them by trespassing, and destroying their borders.
Oh if only the hybrid realised the author of that drama was non-other than Fox, who he met recently. ..he'd probably congratulate her.
Messages In This Thread
stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 02:06 AM