Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Elysium.. she had not heard that in a long time. Even its fate was unknown to her, so maybe it was the connection here after all. She supposed so with her wolfish sort of shrug. Could be, Jomyo said quietly. As for where her pack claimed, she jerked her nose to the east. It's called Noctisardor Bypass. On the other side of the valley well off that way, she answered, wholly unaware of how close her mentions skimmed to a familiar history to Ruenna.

Lately I've not come into the mountains much, and stayed north of here, she said. Then, if she was right in her assumption that this was a wolf with a halfway sane head on her shoulders, it seemed fair to give her a little warning about what roamed out there. Maybe her luck would be better though and it would be unnecessary, but it was no wasted breath to the Eizokusei. We've had some troublesome neighbors south in the valley so I've been trying not to get into their radar if I don't have to.. she mentioned. So if you go into the valleys east of here, then head south any, watch out for Ursus wolves. Easthollow sorts are fine, but don't trust the former if you can help it. Jomyo could offer as a vague enough heads up, since it might so . She didn't understand entirely what their issue was, why they set out to make things difficult (why exactly they had bothered Legion at all, honestly)
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM