Whitefish River grass is always greener on the other side
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Whoever this woman was, wherever she came from, whatever her plans were, Hiero was glad she stopped by for a brief visit. He enjoyed talking to a new traveler, a new face, someone to maybe encounter some other day here or elsewhere and just take off where they had left off after today. It tickled him pink honestly.

I look forward to that day, Ambrosia. With a pleased smile, he paused for a moment. Unfortunately this is where I leave you, for now, hopefully, we do meet again soon! He had fish to catch, after all, borders to patrol, he didn't want to be distracted for much longer despite how nice this may be.

I wish you all the luck on your travels and bid you farewell for I have duties I must attend to. With that, he wouldn't wander too far from their visitor just in case there was some.. hidden agenda he or Ira wasn't aware of, but for now, he would happily let her wander along their borders to meet other members should they come up on Ambrosia after he left her side.

[exit! <3]
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 04, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 14, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Hieronymous - December 19, 2020, 02:35 PM