Ghost Lion Crag forgotten by the gods
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
From the distance approached another canine that was just as somber as the day. She was pale with silver markings and instantly took an interest in the perched Raven. In turn, the Raven saw her approach as well. Ruffling its feathers, the Raven cocked its head to the side in an inquisitive manner and blurted a caw at the lone female. Zsuzsa watched this interaction silently at first, mildly fascinated the Raven was actually interacting (somewhat) with another canine.

The pallid female remarked how the Raven took a liking to the Acolyte, to which Zsuzsa gave a short laugh. ”I would like to think so, but I don’t know about that.” She responded, mentally recalling the last time the Raven interfered in giving her presence away during a hunt. ”Since Autumn. Too long for my liking though.” Zsuzsa lamented when the other asked how long the Raven followed her. ”If you have any suggestion on how to rid of this thing, I’m all ears.” She didn’t understand the benefit of having this avian hover around. It was an annoyance and constant reminder of being followed, giving an edge of paranoia to her.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
forgotten by the gods - by Zsuzsa - December 20, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Poltergeist - December 20, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Zsuzsa - December 20, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Poltergeist - December 20, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Zsuzsa - December 22, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Poltergeist - December 22, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Zsuzsa - December 23, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Poltergeist - December 23, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: forgotten by the gods - by Zsuzsa - December 26, 2020, 11:08 AM