Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Thanks Kat! I'll tag ya when we're ready to conclude this. :)

He grinned at Perry's touch, swiping his brother's chin with his tongue in silent thanks. There would come a time later when Atticus would grasp the enormity of just how much Peregrine and Blue Willow had done for him, and he would be rocked to his very core by the incredible and unconditional love it had taken for them to care for him as they had. For now, though, such grand realizations eluded him, and he watched his brother trot briskly away, leaving him alone with Blue.

Several long moments passed in silence as he gazed, distant and unfocused, in the direction his brother had disappeared. And then, just when it might have appeared he had lapsed back into his stupor, he said softly, "You were with me." His speech was still very slow, and he had to concentrate really hard to keep from slurring, but he continued onward. "Blue. Errything aroun' me was blue, 'cuz of you." He moved his forepaw, holding it over his heart. "It kep' me here." He turned his eyes up to her, something vast and powerful just beneath the surface of that pale blue gaze. There was no fog there; his brain may have been slow and confused, but his heart was not.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 08, 2014, 09:46 PM