Stavanger Bay [j] the break
5 Posts
Ooc — CJ

When he mentioned Kenna, Hati smiled sadly. She was close to their mother, and was probably why she took an attachment to Sköll as well. Though she knew little about what it meant to fancy someone when she was living in the Cove, she did know her mother was popular. She never thought about it, and probably never would; not like that, at least. When Ragnar spoke of Odinn, her features lifted into a smile. She had not known of Pump's death but was not affected, as she did not really know the woman from her brief time in the pack that was not Ragnar's. "Wheeling Gull Isle?" she questioned, but as Ragnar moved on, she assumed it was no longer important.

Welcome home, Hati, he had said. The way he said it warmed her and she smirked back at him. "It is good to be home," she cooed, watching as his eyes caught hold of her. Was he hesitating? Was there bad news? But what he said next did not entirely surprise her. "I see," she commented, turning her head toward the sea. "I wish to see him again, to thank him. He was not angry, I hope," she teased, knowing it wasn't like that. She chuckled softly before turning back to Ragnar.

"Two sons," she said proudly, knowing that somewhere within the conquering heart of her brother he secretly favored sons. She raised a brow as he mentioned Junior and the strange predicament they seemed to be in with the child, but she didn't question it as he went on to say it was a long story. When he spoke of Nerian though, her brow raised higher. "Oh?" she asked, interest piqued. She knew it was not uncommon for men of their culture to take more than one wife, her own mother explained this to her, but she had never thought much on the matter. Nerian knew much of their culture, but she wasn't sure how much Ragnar's first wife understood.

"What of your first wife? I don't believe I've heard much of her," she mumbled, implying her true question. Did his first wife accept this? Hati had learned that, outside of their culture, it was taboo and wrong to take more than one wife. Though she was but a yearling, Hati began to think more on it than she ever had: would she like it if she had to share a husband? Her own gaze dropped as she thought on this.

Messages In This Thread
[j] the break - by Hati - September 06, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: [j] the break - by Hati - September 07, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: [j] the break - by Hati - September 08, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 10, 2014, 07:36 AM