A flash of golden light in the woods
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash decided to go hunting. It was early in the morning and most of his pack mates were asleep. Hunting was going to be hard for him after Autumn and he had to make the most out of it. With a small yawn and shook his fur and padded towards the woods. He walked around the woods, sniffing the morning air and occasionally stopping to lap at the morning dew hanging on leaves. After perhaps half an hour of walking he finally caught scent of a migrating elk herd. They must be moving early, he thought.

Following their scent, he padded towards the elk herd going through the yellow-red forest. A hare shot out in front of him and he raced towards it. You can't waste good prey, especially if they're right in front of you, he thought as he slammed his paw onto it's neck and it fell limp. He went back to the elk scent line and buried the hare near by. Then he continued to follow the scent line. After walking through the confusing forest. He bursted into a small clearing with grass that was still green. He spotted the elk herd and smiled. Time to hunt my first hunt in a pack, he thought.

Messages In This Thread
A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 08, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 09, 2014, 03:30 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 04:30 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 09, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 09, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 10, 2014, 05:11 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 10, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 13, 2014, 06:14 AM