Lake Rodney And I wish I had a pocket full of gold
Loner
148 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
After some time apart, Sundance had fully expected Bridget to have moved on. Off to source Lumiya, perhaps, or into the unknown in search of a fresh opportunity. The last thing he'd dare to hope for was that she might attempt to find him again.

When he heard her call from a distance, the young druid left Brecheliant's claim to locate his companion's location. Sundance was afraid to hope that Bridget had managed to find Teya, instead allowing doubt to stomp out that spark - those howls fir his attention were void of the one voice he so wished to hear.

At the frozen edge of a lake, he found her. Pale eyes lingered on her travel-worn figure as he moved to greet her with a sad smile and a tentative sway of his tail.

"Hey," Sundance said, awkward as he considered the haste of his departure from their rendezvous, "are you, uh... are you doing okay? I'm sorry for-" he stalled, glanced away guiltily, and exhaled softly. "I'm sorry."

Messages In This Thread
And I wish I had a pocket full of gold - by Bridget - December 24, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: And I wish I had a pocket full of gold - by Sundance - December 24, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: And I wish I had a pocket full of gold - by Bridget - December 25, 2020, 10:32 AM