The Sunspire [I.C.J] fall hues
55 Posts
Ooc — Sietch
shall we archive this thread after this post?
@Muira - Sorry I didn't address your post- it was a little irrelevant!
:<

Jace had led the new recruit a short ways into the Sunspire holdings, the black male seeming to have memorized invisible routes that criss-crossed the territory. Cuan followed shortly behind, his golden eyes once again beginning to brim with their usual amiableness. They were twinkling a little brighter with the prospect that Cuan might meet the youngest members of the pack, of which he adored. Although as a recent member, he might not be permitted near the den for quite awhile, he would show this beta he had the chops. He lifted his neck up to nod in reply after the short ramble about Erika and Alphonse.

The pair had stopped, and the aroma that reached Cuan's nose told him why. Jace had uncovered a pack cache of deer leg, and the young agouti male's tail immediately wagged, his stomach growling its approval. I'll promise I'll save some, the canine replied eagerly, sniffing at the tattered hide of the leg. He was still a little anxious, and eating around a high-ranking male was making Cuan pause for a moment. He would do as he was told, but he waited till Jace had departed to dig into the meat.
Messages In This Thread
[I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 01, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 04, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 06, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 07, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 08, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Muira - September 08, 2014, 03:50 PM