A flash of golden light in the woods
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash looked over to see his alpha, Shadow standing next to him. He said something that Flash assumed as a greeting and looked at him. For a second he was tempted to ask why was he here until he remembered that he was in a pack now. He dipped his head and lower his tail in respect. I refuse to roll over and whine. It would make noise and scare away the elk he thought and his fixed his alpha with a smile.

”Hi, thanks for coming." He didn't want his Alpha to take this the wrong way like he asked for his assistance. He just wanted to thank him that he appeared at the right moment. ” I was just trying to figure out how to separate that elk ", he gestured at a young elk that was grazing near the herd , ” from the herd and attack it. " He was about to explain his plan when he realised he was almost about to tell his alpha what to do. He sighed in relief he hadn't started and said ”Uh, you can make the plan, we'll go with your signal."

Messages In This Thread
A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 08, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 09, 2014, 03:30 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 04:30 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 09, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 09, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 10, 2014, 05:11 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Shadow - September 10, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: A flash of golden light in the woods - by Flash - September 13, 2014, 06:14 AM