Firefly Glen Where this road leads me
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Faced with the prying curiosity of Bronco and Lunaria's wish to keep her little fumble private, the tundrian found herself in a quandary. Wedged in a tight spot, forced with a decision to make. On one paw, she did not wish to disrespect Lunaria by spilling the beans. On the other, her more practical side compelled her to be forthright. For some, the effort of negotiating this issue might be stressful. For Keyni on the other hand, the solution was crisp and simple.

Angling her head to look her raven friend softly in her pretty aqua eyes, she formed her words tactfully. "I do think it might be best if I disclose the details." She began, using a voice akin to that of a well-crafted politician, but without the calloused heart. "It is nothing to be ashamed of. Honesty is a valuable trait, and sadly, becoming rarer and rarer to find these days." She assured her, leaving the matter open ended for Lunaria to decide. But Keyni had made a good case - expressing in no un-certain terms that by using her sincerity, could very well be her best move in earning the trust and acceptance of this pack.

Moving on, she started to open her mouth again to address Bronco's second interest. There was no time for that, as a third figure caught her eye. This male appeared very similar to Bronco in terms of pattern and coloration, only more earth toned. His posture on the other hand, was that of a clear leader. Recognizing his dominance, she dropped her jade eyes away from his olive one's. Bowing her head in a submissive show of respect, Keyni presented her reply. "I am called Keyni." She started with a polite, formal introduction. "I come seeking a home before the full force of winter sets in." Her voice and accentuated words tugged them towards what was unspoken. Not just a home or a refuge. But a true place to belong.
Messages In This Thread
Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 28, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 30, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 30, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:01 PM