Lake Rodney ii They watch their children.
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
Norah almost laughed, but stiffled it to a point, where only her muzzle twitched slightly and a shadow of great amusement drifted across her silver gray gaze. She was very tempted to point out that rather than making one's name heard across lands, it would be far more practical to bring the said mother to the pack that was being built, so that she did not have to strain her ears to listen. 

Vain men were her favourite treat - it already felt like Christmas to her. "Well, it is a very honourable quest," she remarked in a solemn ton and a nod, though inwardly she was rolling around in hysterics of laughter. "I wish you all the best of luck and, whichever gods there are that look over your good fortune - to be there for your success," she smiled, maybe a little too sweetly. "I will be on my way now," she got to her feet, cast one final glance at that pelt by his paws, then back at him. And if she was not detained any longer, she would leave to entertain herself with the character she had just met and learned about in private.
Messages In This Thread
ii They watch their children. - by Kigipigak - November 08, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Norah - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Kigipigak - November 22, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Norah - November 25, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Kigipigak - November 28, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Norah - November 29, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Kigipigak - November 30, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Norah - December 10, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Kigipigak - December 20, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Norah - December 30, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: ii They watch their children. - by Kigipigak - January 01, 2021, 02:29 PM