Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining)
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
( Oh yea nah its cool, Paar can totally join. She volunteered to help influence Leila, anyway. ^-^ And dont ask me why I suddenly threw spanish in Leila. Sorta kinda possibly wanted something Shadow could relate to, a bit, seeing how latin is his language, and they're so closely related. xD)

Leila only lowered her head when she heards a voice out of nowhere, directly infront of her. She was nowhere near ready for the big wolf's appearance, and with a yelp, she almost toppled over.
She heard his voice, and focused on the new goal here. Staying alive.

Leila leapt back to her four dainty little paws, and slowly made her way to the monochromatic wolf before her. She layed her ears back a bit, stubby little fluff tail swishing back and forth as fast as possible for her. She was kind of too scared to get all the way up too him, his size to her alone, intimidated her.

She said quietly, her bell like tones tinted with a bit of her spanish accent, still young.
"Hola, señor... No me vas a comer, ¿verdad?"
Hello Mister... you're not going to eat me, are you?

Only after she spoke did Leila turn her azure mint tinted eyes up to the wolf that stood larger than her own 2 parents did.
She was curious as to where he was from, how old he was, and why he was so huge. It amazed her. Lightly, she took her heart shaped nares, and tapped it in the base of his front paw, trying to learn this giant wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 08, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 09, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 09, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 03:15 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 11, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 14, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 17, 2014, 12:46 AM