Sequoia Coast so long, little chapel
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
The boy paddled uselessly with his paws. He looked like he was truly beached, for no matter how much effort he put in to squirming and kicking, he couldn't quite roll over. The fat of his belly seemed to cushion him just enough so that he'd teeter between two points, with his back rocking against the ground. Ukiuk seemed to be distracted and that just would not do - so Sunniak did the only thing he was good at, and belched some more hot air.

Come on! What are you two yammerin' about! I need help over here. His voice was filled with a squealing pitch, likening him further to the pig that Ukiuk no doubt thought he was. Is he lame? Someone said, and instantly Suinnak realized it wasn't just his darling daddy keeping him company. He squirmed harder, turned his head, and tried to get a good look at the other wolf - alas, his efforts only afforded him a fleeting glance of the girl's paws; dark like the ocean in the evening, with a few stray grays. Hey! I'm not lame, I'm the coolest, Suinnak refuted, and he missed the subtle conversation between his father and the stranger.

Finally, a paw was placed against his ribs and Ukiuk gave a mighty push. Suinnak's body turned and with gathering momentum, rolled to one side. His belly made a soft sound as it patted against the earth below, and then Suinnak was able to get to his paws. He lurched on to all fours, and then his bottom sagged against the soil. He sat for a moment as if to gather his breath - he had put a lot of effort in to getting up himself, this time - and disregarded his father's foreboding tone of voice.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard this before, gramps. He mumbled with a roll of his eyes - and that was when they landed upon the pretty girl. Oh, hello there, he was on his feet in the next second, his exhaustion evaporating and the sneer of contempt which had been placed upon his face for Ukiuk morphed in to a cheesy grin. He took a daring step towards the lady, as if his crotchety old father wasn't right there. Are you from Tennessee? 'Cuz you're the only Ten I see.
Messages In This Thread
so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 07, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 08, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 08, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 08, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 08, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Ukiuk - September 08, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 09, 2014, 12:19 AM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Ukiuk - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 09, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 10, 2014, 12:22 AM