{IC Joining} Finding the End and the Beginning...
30 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
sorry had to edit after realizing someone else posted...

With ease? Perhaps." She responded instantaneously, pausing as she caught sight of the brute making his way toward him. "Without regret? Well that is something, I think not even you can truly identify upon my features. I would not walk upon such land with a faint heart or a weary mind." Sitting back on her haunches rather relaxed to a keen eye, however there was very little she ever revealed to others but for any who knew her well there was no doubt that she was anxious and ready to leave at the drop of a hat. Although hostile words caused Enya to rise once more to her paws, "You may chase me out if you feel it is necessary, in fact all you need do is ask me to leave, there is no need for such hostility." She was weary of this new male, and she was not new to violence, but in hopes of finding a new home bloodshed was never the best option. "I have traveled for sometime, wandering mostly, I found your territory quite by accident." The honesty in her voice was sincere, but her pelt remained as cold as the snow.
Messages In This Thread
{IC Joining} Finding the End and the Beginning... - by Enya - September 09, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: {IC Joining} Finding the End and the Beginning... - by Enya - September 09, 2014, 11:35 PM