Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
To such thanks, she dipped her nose in a polite nod. Passing on the word to fellow travelers came easily to her. You're welcome. Hopefully it's nothing you'll have to deal in, she offered, and did agree. Easthollow didn't deserve such rotten neighbors as far as she was concerned. All the years she had known them, they had not caused any harm, and Valette was friendly company in passing.

The agouti scout tilted her head, listening to the offer with a subtle, but growing twitch of her tail. That wouldn't be a bad idea, actually. I might split before the canyon, though. I want to go south down the range, maybe cross over to the west if the path allows--that's the only plan for me at the moment, and it seemed that the canyon was vaguely in the same direction. She never had any issue checking out a new place, either. Jomyo wasn't going to pass the opportunity for company, but waited for Ruenna to set the pace before they moseyed on their way.
this can be my last, thank you for the nice thread ^o^
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM