Stavanger Bay [j] the break
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
They had claimed the Isle right outside of Horizon Ridge, do you remember it? Even if she didn't it wasn't of much consequence, in reality. They acted the victim for being so close to us but they are gone now. Poor leadership at it's finest. Ragnar's smirk was grim and malicious all at once. He didn't even have to do anything to the Isle pack for they had destroyed themselves and it had been a sweet thing to hear about. He had his suspicions about if they would last, or not. It turned out that his intentions were correct. I doubt it. This is Skoll we are speaking of. He is a lot like his father, Ragnar smiled, this time, though it was laced with sorrow as opposed to mirth.

I will have more, Ragnar was so convinced of this that he felt no need to add an 'I hope' to the end of it. Odinn had told him that he would have many sons and he took the All-Father on his word. Thistle? She lies to me when she says she is okay with it. I know she is not and I hurt her, He supposed that he should not have expected anything different from an outsider to their culture. I cannot make her see that it is not an insult to her. I am trying to take care of Nerian like I promised her I would. Especially after what Vali had done to her when I left... Ragnar trailed off in the hopes of sparing his young sister the gruesome details if Hati did not already know. She had been younger then and Ragnar did not know if Kenna still worshiped the ground her youngest son to Eitri walked on.

Anyway, He did not wish to speak of the mess he still had but tried to ignore with his multiple wives. It would only anger him if he continued to think and speak on it. Instead he looked to her as an invitation for her to tell him of her adventures.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
[j] the break - by Hati Wolf - September 06, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: [j] the break - by Hati Wolf - September 07, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: [j] the break - by Hati Wolf - September 08, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: [j] the break - by Ragnar - September 10, 2014, 07:36 AM