Gyrfalcon's Keep and if i am burned
of justice and vengence
35 Posts
Ooc — viz
Away
interesting, she calls him. for a moment, kharybdis struggles with whether to take it as a compliment or not. what was interesting to her was normal among the males — born into or otherwise — of titan spires. the fact that males behaved else wise was appalling to kharybdis but he knew well first hand that the spires was a …rarity. he’d personally usurped the olding man of the bay lerna claims as her own now.

yes. kharybdis replies to her questions of home and family; both of which were very far away. it does not occur to him that she means something more local. the fact that she might’ve been trying to recruit him goes over his head until she clarifies a bit. may be — he drawls, hesitant to commit to anything.

he doesn’t want to end up in a situation where he unsuspectingly followed the lead of another male; maybe in these lands it was entirely unavoidable but …still. he wished to make an informed decision all the same. what pack like? he asks, hoping that his broken, caveman blunt way of speaking is clear enough.
Messages In This Thread
and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 20, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - January 23, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 24, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - January 24, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 25, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - January 25, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 28, 2021, 04:15 AM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - March 02, 2021, 04:34 PM