Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
sorry dogs needed out then the soup boiled over

Nerian tried to never venture far from the pack land, but today she walked along the coast as she meditated trying to keep her mind clear or thought's and simply just be. That wouldn't be hard for a wolf, but it was harder then one might think.

Sighing softly she made a mental note of that thought and cleared her mind again as she moved along the sandy shore. Growls broke her through her meditation though, it was at this point she finally just gave up...

She looked around and found to her mild delight a wolf whom was obviously not from the ocean or had just never had the pleasure of seeing jelly fish before. Having been raised in a coastal temple Nerian smiled to herself and moved toward the wolf

You can eat those you know She offered tipping her head ever so slightly to the right Bland but good for hot days when you need more fluid but don't want to drink. Just avoid those stringy tentacles at all cost Nerian offered a friendly smile to the coasts newcomer, I'm Nerian

Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM