Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Sorry this sucks, I'm on my phone. We can go ahead and wrap this up here. I'm itching for new threads with both of y'all. :) Minor powerplay in "fast-forwarding" time a little bit here; hope you don't mind, Danni. @Peregrine , feel free to slap one more in here if you want!

Atticus smiled at her words, her gentle touches a continued source of comfort and solace in the midst of what was, without a doubt, a jarring and disorienting return to reality. He remained lying down, blinking and grinning in the warm sunshine as he exchanged very simple and idle conversation with Blue, weariness beginning to creep back into him as time passed. So much awaited him in the coming days and weeks; as he grew stronger and more mentally present, he would have to re-learn his own identity, piece together the broken shards of his life, and re-establish his place in the pack. There had been some drastic changes in the pack that he would have to adjust to, not the least of which was Peregrine's new domestic arrangement and the reconfiguration of the Plateau's leadership tier. He didn't even realize he wasn't Beta anymore, but at the moment, his rank in their hierarchy was the furthest thing from his thoughts. After a while, he yawned and thought a nap might be a good idea; hopefully, Perry would return soon with something to eat.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 11, 2014, 12:10 AM