{IC Joining} Finding the End and the Beginning...
30 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
hope you don't mind my latin! I thought it would be an interesting character development... I can easily change it if you wish... XD

Nodding her head to the suggestion of moving just beyond the border, Enya watched silently as the aggressive brute took his leave, before she started toward the outskirts of the territory. While making her way toward the scent marking the bored she was rudely interrupted by what she could only assume was a brute of high standings in this pack with the way he held his form. "If that is what you wish, there is no need for threats. I am nothing but a lone wolf trying to make her way in the world." Enya seemingly shrugged, but this males had her curious, it had been sometimes since she had seen a pack with potential and she wasn't going to let the opportunity pass over her. "I mean you no harm, and I can guess that you brawn would out match me in a brawl either way." Enya flattered with a quick tongue, not meaning to offend his judgment merely cut the tense air about. "I must ask though... Do you turn away all able body wolves or am I the first?" More teasing. She had no where else to be and was rather bored so why not have some fun. "Quod si tibi non dico agminis me ... illud est?" Enya mirrored his smirk with one of her own she was not sure he would understand, but she spoke anyway. Even if her words seemed snarky, her demeanor was one of respect, and subordination no matter how much Enya liked to prove herself she knew her place.
Messages In This Thread
{IC Joining} Finding the End and the Beginning... - by Enya - September 09, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: {IC Joining} Finding the End and the Beginning... - by Enya - September 11, 2014, 01:22 AM