Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar had no regard, no feeling for lives that were not his own, that did not belong to the wolves of Stavanger Bay. The lives of the others meant nothing to him — just flames to snuff. It was how it had always been to him and it was how it would always be. No mercy. No regrets. Only death. Even though death wasn't something that he feared. It was a goal, something that he aimed for. To be enough to end up in Valhalla when his time came. Excuses, Ragnar hissed through bared teeth. He didn't care because it wasn't like Stavanger Bay was the one being effected by this male's treachery. He could try to explain himself until he was gasping for a proper breath but he would never convince Ragnar of anything different. It was treachery to him and lower than low to put up the pretense of being interested in a pack only to abandon them for something better after they had been generous enough to allow Adair into their fold. Into their family. Too many times had this happened to Ragnar and if he knew a way to make wolves either stay or walk away at the borders if they intended to leave he would. It was a waste of time and resources to keep accepting wolves like that into a pack over and over.

I did not claim that you used their resources to make those, Ragnar's lip curled as he gestured to them sharply with his muzzle. Snapping his teeth together in a clear warning when the other male neared to roll the bundles towards Ragnar. It had been a long time since Ragnar had had a decent fight and the Berserker within him was begging and pleading to be left loose. To embrace the high of battle. Ragnar resisted though it was with a lazy effort that he did so. You may twist my words to make yourself look like a martyr but you are betraying them. If it was Stavanger Bay you'd have done it too I would have killed you, At least Ragnar was honest. Brutally honest, sure, but honest all the same. Keep your words, traitor. I have no regard for your life and care not if you have regard for mine. I care for my pack but their lives are all that matter to me. Not some strangers. With those words Ragnar turned and walked off leaving the Spine traitor's bundles and supposed advice behind him with no intention of returning to either, ever.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM