Ouroboros Spine He's heading out the door
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
As he had thought before, the weight of the mountain and its demise weighed upon her to have been thrown into both leadership and into grief simultaneously. She lowered her head and he moved forward with the intention of tracing her jawline, and lifting her muzzle up so that he could seek her gaze without having to bow before her and peer up. 

"All wise-women must learn to become wise. You are all the more wise for knowing that you must learn. Pride and zeal come before a fall," He said, repeating words which had been spoken to him once before; but be was determined not to follow that path again. He was not the same man he had been once, and he believed himself to be on a better path now. More assured, more confident. 

But when she asked him which was the object of his desire, when he returned, he was surprised that she separated herself from the pack, as though to expect to have her as well was a separate desire. She had stated the fact that she would not take a husband- though she had taken a lover. A lover who rooted himself inside her like a weed. When he returned, he was determined to do so with toughened hands to pull him out. 

"I will return as Firsthunter, for Moonglow." He said. "You feel you are not yet ready for a husband, and this I respect. I would not claim someone who would not choose me as well...But I would be firsthunter. And if that qualifies me for the family you wish to start, then I will be for you what you need. I have an Ulaq," He said, "By the lake, where two mossy stones meet and make a shelter fit for all seasons," He said, "And sized so that another may share in my warmth." He crooned.
Messages In This Thread
He's heading out the door - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Kukutux - March 16, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Kukutux - March 16, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Kukutux - March 16, 2021, 07:51 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Kukutux - March 16, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Kukutux - March 16, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: He's heading out the door - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 10:29 PM