The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian looked guilty as if she had somehow made the root bitter herself but that was not the case, she could no more change the taste of the root then she could stop the rain from falling. The root will help your internal injuries more then you know, keep at it

Nerian closed her eyes, I'm sorry Jace, I have barely met you and yet I long to dump my problems out on you and that's not fair. I carry my problems with me where ever I go it's up to me to sort them out in the end. She reopened her eyes but here goes, perhaps if I speak them aloud I will be able to sort through them better... Most of my problems are in my changing beliefs part of me wants to believe in something different, something more and part of me wants to believe the things I've always believed and are bound by. I took a mate a Husband something I vowed not to do, and My husbands other Wife she didn't want to share him in the first place, so I feel I have wronged her and my husband wants me to wrong my Sister wife again by having his pups first before she. Nerain froze there unable to say aloud what truly was bothering her... for most of that she was ready getting over it was the pups that drove her to the edge of sanity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Nerian - September 11, 2014, 07:13 PM