Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
( We're at 9, youre 10. :3 )

Was the snow cloaked alpha mad? Had he forgotten his own words, so soon after he had said them?
Adair knew he was going on 5 years old, yet his hearing was still pristine.
Watching the hessian walk away as if he was too meager to talk to. As if he was not a fellow wolf, but scum. Adair was not angry, just disappointed.

"You have no respect. You are not a wolf those who howl, should sing praise to. How do you run apack? How do you keep honor? You can not even forbid yourself to not make aassumptions on a wolf who came bearing gifts. How do you lead them, your followers? Why do you rely on hostility, to make ends meet? Do you not realize this creates frayed ends?", Adair called out to him, only emmiting his voice up a decibel.

"I called you friend, not because I consider you a friend. You are no where near such a title. You are a leader. Stop acting like an infant, and take your leadership with the courage and humility that a true Alpha does. Maturity is the most major factor of such an act. "

Adair sat, knowing he was in the process of such a dangerous temptation, but he wanted the leader to feel his words, and whether they be met with anger, bloodshed, or both, the dark hessian would have the pale wolf before him hear his words.

"And yes, you did say I used their supplies."
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM