The Sunspire mindshift
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian nodded glad to have a topic besides God/s, or love or husbands or pups to talk about. The humidity is high and with the stale air, the lack of wind... Nerian corrected herself, being from closer to the sea it was almost always breezy and or windy It's likely going to get more Humid, actually that why the plants love the sheltered mountains. That being so, and the gathering clouds, it's probably going to rain tomorrow or the next day if the wind doesn't pick up and when it rains most creatures stay burrowed the deer in their thickets Nerian glanced around noting what would likely be the most useful prey to know about her would be goats and in thinking this she added them and the goats closer to solid flatter ground where slipping is less likely. Prey will be harder to find unless you know where to look.

Nerian huffed and panted through her opened jaw, feeling exherted by her speech. With the prey in hiding, I will need to range further for food, I do not know the rabbit of this area and even so I will not hunt in or near claimed lands. Nerian said this mostly to reassure her new acquaintance I come from Stavanger Bay.... Well at least That is where I live now. I was not born here but far .... far from here. Nerain shook her head, why did she steer the conversation that way, ugh... Fate you just can't fight it could you

closing tags
Messages In This Thread
mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 28, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 02:40 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - September 11, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - September 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 08, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: mindshift - by Summer Ostrega - October 29, 2014, 04:05 PM